April 02, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday in April- new releases edition

Fellow UK readers! Look at these releases we're having! I think these are all released in the UK this upcoming April (I say UK as some appear to be avaliable on US sites, like B&N & the main Amazon, but not UK)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Here's mine:

  


Tease - Amanda Maciel - Publishing Apr 29, 2014 | The Fearless Emma Pass - Publishing Apr 24, 2014 | To All the Boys I've Loved Before - Jenny Han - Publishing Apr 15, 2014 | Hate - Alan Gibbons - Publishing Apr 10, 2014 | The Private Blog of Joe Cowley - Ben Davis - Publishing Apr 03, 2014 | The Summer I Wasn't Me - Jessica Verdi - Uncertain in Apr 2014

That's the April releases I know about anyway. Looking forward to any yourself or did you read pre-release? Thanks for checking this post out! Share with me your thoughts on the books and... Happy reading all! (:

3 comments:

Amanda Gray said...

This is a good collection of books you're excited about Amy, and I'm currently reading Tease at the moment as an ARC copy and I'm a little torn over it right now. I hope when you get a copy that it's great for you! :D
Amanda - Book Badger
Waiting on Wednesday #11

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

I'm really hoping ot read Tease and Hate soon. SO looking forward to the new Jenny Han. I love Jenny Han.

Karen said...

I love the cover for The Summer I Wasn't Me.

I just got To All the Boys I've Loved Before. Sounds cute.

Looking for something?...

#TBR

#TBR
My favourite hashtag.